Parents,If you are interested in visiting one or more of your student's classrooms to observe, you need to use the following procedures:
- Requests for observation can be done in writing or verbally to the principal or his/her designee, outlining the nature of the request. In addition, the request must be specific to the classroom(s) to be observed.
- Observations may not interfere with the delivery of instruction or disrupt the learning environment.
- Exit conferences with the teacher or principal/designee must occur at a prescribed time away from students and after instructional time.
- Visitors may not take photos, video, or audio recordings while in the classroom observing.
- Upon arrival, visitors must follow established procedures for entering the main building including but not limited to: signing in, presenting a photo ID, and wearing a visitors' badge. The visitor badge must be worn at all times and placed in a visible location.
- Visitors will be escorted to the classroom by a staff member prior to the start of class. At the conclusion of the observation, a staff member should be called to escort the parent/guardian back to the office.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the appropriate dean's office.Middle School Dean - Mr. StenbeckHigh School Dean - Mr. Shields