If your student is returning to Twin Lakes Academy Middle School from a Magnet, Charter, or Special Assignment school, then you must first contact the School Choice Office at (904) 390-2082 to cancel their enrollment at the other school before they can be registered at Twin Lakes Academy Middle School.  

    Proof of Residency Requirements

    Proof of residence is required before a student is enrolled in his/her properly assigned school. For registration and subsequent enrollment, the parent or legal guardian must complete the district's student registration form and submit:

    2 (two) documents from the sources listed in Column A (both sources of information must match)


    1 (one) document from Column A and 2 (two) documents from Column B (all sources of information must match).

    For extraordinary circumstances, please contact the District's Pupil Assignment Office/School Choice office directly for further clarification regarding other accepted official identification sources not listed below.


    Column A                                                           Column B

    Jacksonville Electric Authority (JEA) Bill or TECO Bill                Automobile Insurance

    Mortgage Agreement (or closing statement)                                     Credit Card Statement

    Lease Agreement (from a company, or *private individual)                    Bank Account Statement

    Driver’s License or State ID                                                          US Postal Service Confirmation of Address Change 

                                                                                                              Current Bank Account Statement (may block out account number) 

                                                                                                              Payroll Statement 

                                                                                                              Current Non-cellular Phone Bill 

                                                                                                              Vehicle Registration

     *Private lease agreement must be notarized AND two additional documents from columns B are required.

    The school staff may examine the Property Appraiser's Website to determine the parent's homestead(primary residence) location. The homestead address of the parent will be used as a factor to determine the student's assigned school. A conflicting address indicates that further investigation is required.