Complete this method to have your transcript sent to a college or scholarship.

    Our system will only have access to transcripts within the last 10 years. Beyond that timeframe you will need to contact the school district:https://dcps.duvalschools.org/Page/15018 

    Email your assigned school counselor to request your transcript with the subject line: Transcript Request

    Copy, paste and complete the following information in the body of your email:

    Enter your Duval County student ID number without the leading "S." If you are a graduate, enter 99.*

    Enter your last name, first name*

    Enter a valid email address that we can use if there is a problem with your request.*

    What is the year of your high school graduation, e.g. 2015, 2016, etc? *

    Enter the name of the college or scholarship*

    What application portal are you using? Common App, Coalition, Institutional app, SendEdu, etc..*

    Which school counselor are you working with? (Ibasco, Fessenden, or Watanabe)

    Enter the city and state of the college or scholarship. Enter the complete address if it must be mailed or if it is for a scholarship.

    Indicate any special circumstances, e.g. if there is a special due date, if you are picking the transcript up or wish it emailed to you, it is for personal use, SSAR, etc..

    Use the following emails to send your request to your school counselor:

    • May Ibasco-Students A-F,  grades 9-12, Honors, IB students -                 email – ibascom                         
    • Kyle Fessenden – Students G-N,  9-12, Honors, IB students                      email - fessendenk
    • Misayo Watanabe - O-Z, 9-12, Honors, IB students -                               email- watanabem

    Common Application Colleges: if you are applying to a college or university that uses the Common Application - the list is available at www.commonapp.org - then we REQUIRE that you use the Common Application, even if the college has its own application. If you have a question about this, see your counselor BEFORE you complete anything. Be sure to correctly enter your counselor's email address when asked on the Common App.