Many colleges and scholarship organiations visit Stanton to meet with students in order to provide valuable information on their programs as well as application and admission advice. These are very informative sessions to help you with your future college planning. The procedure to attend these college visits is as follows:
- Go to the school calendar that is linked by a tab at the top of this page, or from the home page
- College visits are colored pink within the school calendar.
- When you find a college you would like to visit with, click within the pink area.
- You will see a link to register for the college visit. Click to register.
- Once you have registered, save the "ticket" and ask your teacher to give you permission to attend.
These instructions will be followed very closely. If you do not notify your teacher of the class you will miss for the visit at least 24 hours before the meeting, you will likely not be permitted to visit. If you do not register, you will likely not be permitted to the meeting due to space limitations. So, please follow the directions carefully.
*With the new COVID19 protocols, in-person college rep visits are not permitted at this time. Despite these changes we have worked out a process to ensure that our scholars still have access to the representatives. The college reps will offer virtual visits and their sign up date and time will be reflected on our school’s calendar.