J. Allen Axson Montessori School
Fit and Fun Summer Camp
4763 Sutton Park Ct.
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Camp Directors: Dora M. Pistro/ Heather Dubuisson
School Number: (904) 992-3600
Length of Camp: 5 weeks (June 12 – July 14)
Days of the Week: Monday – Friday
Hours of Camp: 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
For an additional fee, Extended Available from 7:00-8:00 a.m.
and 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Age of Participation: Pre-K 3 – 5th Grade
Cost of Program: $165 a week
***There is no per day rate***
- Payment of $165.00 NON-REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE (Applied towards camp). DUE UPON REGISTRATION via Eleyo (See below).
- Registration and payment are through: https://duvalschools.reg.eleyo.com/ Now Open for Registration! If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com
- Classroom environment: The children will be immersed in a Montessori environment. In addition to this, students will engage in a number of activities such as: Yoga, spatial awareness, physical fitness, artistic expression, drama, dance, reading, technology exploration, science explorations, STEM activities, creative writing, research projects, cultural connections, snack preparation, crafts, and sports and games.
- Field Trips: We are planning one field trip per week. These will align with the theme for each week.
- Farm/Ecology: Tree Hill
- Planets: Planetarium
- Sports/Fitness: Bowling
- Food Around the World/Nutrition: Sweet Pete’s
- Under the Sea: Sunshine State Park