Student Registration Form LinkAdditional Information
Proof of Birth, Vaccination, Physical Examination & Other Documentation
All registrants must provide all of the following:
- Birth certificate or valid evidence of date of birth
- Florida certification of immunization or exemption
- Physical examination for all students who have never attended a Florida public or private school (physical must be no more than 12 months old at the time of the student’s enrollment)
- Most recent report card, if granted from another district
Proof of Residency Requirements
Proof of residence is required before a student is enrolled in his/her properly assigned school. For registration and subsequent enrollment, the parent or legal guardian must complete the district's student registration form and submit:
1. 1 (one) document from the sources listed in Column A
2. 1 (one) additional document from Columns B or C (both sources of information must match).
3. For extraordinary circumstances, please contact the District's Pupil Assignment Office/School Choice office directly for further clarification regarding other accepted official identification sources not listed below.
Jacksonville Electric Authority (JEA) bill or TECO bill
Current Bank Account Statement (may block out account number)
Mortgage agreement (or closing statement)
Credit Card statement
Lease agreement (from a company, or *private individual)
Bank account statement
Current non-cellular phone bill
Driver’s License or State ID
US postal service confirmation of address change
*Private lease agreement must be notarized AND two additional documents from columns B and C are required.