Duval County Public Schools Account Registration for OneView
Create an account by accessing the enrollment wizard at:
2. Follow the on screen directions to complete the form.
- Be sure you enter First and Last name and personal email address when creating the account.
3. If applicable, identify and connect your children to your account on the Student Information page by entering their school name, student ID#, and last name. (You must visit your child's school to verify your request.)
Note: You can connect all of your children within this one account. You do not need to create a separate account for each child!
4. Confirm your account information and click finish.
5. Go to the email account you used as part of the account registration to find an email from FIMservice@duvalschools.org. You have 7 days to verify the account with the link in the email.
6. If you have connected to your child, after verifying your account through the email from FIMservice@duvalschools.org you now have 21 days to have your child’s school validate and approve the account by taking a photo ID to the school and have someone from the staff confirm your request.
7. Within 24 hours after the school verifies your account, you may log in to OneView at https://OneView.duvalschools.org or Focus at https://duval.focusschoolsoftware.com (use Google Chrome) with the email address and password you created.
Need Help? Forgot your password? Click here. For more information or assistance registering, please Contact us: Call 904-348-7628 Monday-Friday 7:00 AM-10:00 PM or Saturday-Sunday 7:30 AM-4:30 PM or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org