About Cooperative Education:
The Cooperative Education (CO-OP) program is an academic program that combines a comprehensive classroom curriculum with work experience in the community. This program links the high school, student, parent, employer and the teacher/coordinator in a supportive partnership. Students will develop leadership skills that will provide our local businesses better-qualified employees and technically skilled candidates.
Are you a Junior or Senior that is interested in an Internship, Cooperative Education or On the Job Training Experience?
- Please see your Counselor or Career and Technical Education Teacher to see if you qualify.
- You can also complete the Student Internship/Cooperative Education Interest Form here.
- To view available internships, Cooperative Education/OJT experiences please click here.
Are you a Business Partner who is interested in offering an Internship, Cooperative Education or On the Job Training Experience with your organization?
- Please fill out the Intern Request Form found here.
- Some one will get back to you with more information.
For more information please contact one of the following CTE Director:Ryan Rewey
Director of CTE: Applied Technologies and Workforce Development
Career and Technical Education