Florida Graduation Requirements
- Have a cumulative 2.0 GPA. If you do not have a 2.0 GPA, you will not graduate.
- Pass the Grade 10 English Language Arts (ELA) state assessment or earn a concordant score, and pass the Algebra 1 end-of-course (EOC) state assessment or a comparative score . If you do not pass the state assessments, you will not receive a High School Diploma; you will receive a Certificate of Completion. Therefore, even with a 4.0 GPA, you will not receive a High School Diploma if you do not pass the state assessments.
- Earn 24 specified credits. If you do not have the specified 24 credits, you will not graduate.
Mr. Mezzano email
- Last Names A - E
Ms. Wilson email
- Last Names F - Le
Mrs. Cruz email
- Last Names Li - Ri
Mrs. Thacker email
- Last Names Ro - Z
Need an appointment with your school counselor?
School Counselors are available to students in the Counselor’s Corner every Monday, Tuesday Thursday and Friday in the cafeteria during all three lunches and before and after school.
Please follow us on social media to stay up to date with the latest announcements, events, scholarship opportunities and more!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/terryparkerschoolcounseling
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TPHSTphs
Parent / Teacher Conferences
We believe that communication between parents and teachers is essential to student success To schedule an appointment with two or more of your child’s teachers, please contact Mrs. Clothier To schedule an appointment with an individual teacher, please contact that teacher directly.