REGISTRATION FOR THE TEACHER FAIR HAS CLOSED
Candidates interested in attending may bring evidence of eligibility to the fair for review. Eligibility should be as follows:
- Statement of Eligibility issued by the Florida Department of Education (FLDOE) and/or a copy of your current out of state teaching certificate; or
- Degree Conferred Transcripts (can be unofficial)
Candidates who do not provide verification of eligibility will not be allowed to enter the fair.
Session I – Select Hard to Staff Schools & Special Programs will be invited to this session
- 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. – Interviews will be scheduled and conducted during this time.
Session II – All Schools & Programs will be in attendance | 10:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – Interview times will be scheduled during this time. Interview slots are limited and are filled on a first come first served basis.
- 10:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. - Interviews will be held during this time.
Please bring copies of your resume along with any supporting documents you may wish to provide to the interviewer(s).
EVENT REGISTRATION REQUIRED
To Attend the Job Fair You Must:
- Have a valid Florida Teaching Certificate or be eligible for a certificate.
- Bring your registration confirmation ticket to the fair for admission.
Duval County Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status or genetic information (and other protected classes included in the district’s Non-Discrimination Policy) in its educational programs, services or activities, or in its hiring or employment practices. The district also provides equal access to its facilities to the Boy Scouts and other patriotic youth groups, as required by the Boys Scout of America Equal Access Act.
Join TEAM DUVALConnect with DCPS Recruiters on their 2018 Spring Recruitment Tour. Review our recruitment schedule below or click here to download a copy.