Viktoria Evans-ClairOffice hours: 7:50am- 3:10pm Monday-Friday
To better service you, please call or EMAIL to schedule an appointment.
904-260-5454 ext. 999921 - Fax: 904-260-5455
All students will possess the academic skills to be life-long learners, the socioemotional skills to be empathetic leaders, and the confidence and knowledge to achieve their postsecondary goals.
The mission of the GPE School Counseling Program is to ensure a welcoming, equitable learning experience and provide comprehensive, developmentally-appropriate counseling services to all students. The school counselor will facilitate program interventions in academic, career, and personal/social development through a collaborative partnership with parents/guardians, school staff, and the Mandarin community.
- All students have the right to a safe learning environment.
- All students are capable of success.
- Nurturing students’ social and emotional well-being will encourage academic development and future success.
- School Counselors serve as leaders within their school community and assume the role of student advocates for systematic change.
- All students are provided equitable access to high-quality counseling, regardless of their race, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity, age, religion, immigration status, or disability status.
- All students must be academically prepared to reach their highest potential and shall acquire the academic preparation essential to choose from a variety of personally appropriate educational, training, and employment opportunities.
- Students’ needs are best met by implementing the American School Counseling Association’s National Model, a comprehensive counseling program.
School Counseling Corner