Summer Program InformationPROGRAM HOURS: 7:30 AM – 12:00 PM*
*Required student daily attendance to summer site during program hours.
DATES: Monday, June 18, 2018-Friday, July 27, 2018 (29 days)
(No School on Wednesday, July 4, 2018)
Raines High School
Terry Parker High School
Westside High School
Samuel Wolfson High School
ELIGIBILITY: Seniors needing 2 or less credits to graduate and 8th graders needing 1 credit to promote to high school.ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Students must have an Entrance/Exit Ticket filled out from theirCurrent School of Enrollment to attend.Current School of Enrollment to complete the online registration.
JTA bus passes will be provided free of charge.Breakfast and lunch will be provided free of charge.
- Obtain the Entrance/Exit Ticket from their school counselor.
- Obtain the Student Start Up Guide from their school counselor.
- Follow the directions on the Student Start Up Guide and request ALL courses as indicated on the Entrance/Exit Ticket. (Student’s will NOT be able to begin summer school on day 1 if their courses are not requested, approved and dates set prior to June 19th.)
- Bring the Entrance Ticket to the first day of summer school. If a student does not have a ticket, they will be referred back to their school of enrollment to obtain one.
- Attend summer school site daily and complete required coursework.
- Take any EOC’s that are required for the summer as indicated on your Entrance/Exit ticket.
- Have Exit Ticket completed by the Summer School Site Designee to complete the Summer Program.