The Enterprise Learning Academy T.O.T (Teachers of Tomorrow) program provides 4th grade students the opportunity to show leadership and responsibility. Each T.O.T., under the supervision of the assigned classroom teacher, helps approximately one half hour daily in an assigned primary classroom. T.O.T.s are expected to present themselves in a manner that is respectful during the school day as well as maintain their classroom academic responsibilities.
In Order to be a T.O.T you must:
- Be cooperative and willing to complete tasks assigned
- Be dependable and punctual
- Maintain classroom academic responsibilities (A’s and B’s, allotted one C per Nine Weeks)
- Maintain an ‘A’ in citizenship
- Display a positive attitude
Ms. Hunter and Ms. Castellini