We are extremely excited to offer an opportunity for students who are two or more years over-age. The Bridge to Success Program addresses all of the barriers to graduation through a comprehensive approach. By leveraging national, state, and local partners, Duval County Public Schools has developed a program that will provide individualized support to help students graduate on time and ready to fulfill college and career goals.
The Bridge to Success Program has 2 locations for convenience. A central hub for The Bridge to Success Academy High School #29 is at the A. Phillip Randolph Academy Site. There is also a site on the Westside High School campus. This allows eligible students to continue to attend school and participate in the extracurricular activities at their neighborhood school, while still receiving the support needed to get back on track.
Wrap Around Services Include:
- Rigorous face-to-face instruction with a focus on ACT/SAT preparation
- Hazel Health for all Students
- Social/Emotional Supports
- Student advocates and mentors
- Positive behavior supports and interventions
- Support for attendance
- Parent involvement activities
- Structured after-school programs, including extracurricular activities, career exploration and internship opportunities
- 2 or more years overage and/or 1 or more retentions.
- Priority is given to students in the schools housing the programs.
- Seniors admitted on a limited basis.
Bridge to Success Academy High School--A. Philip Randolph Site
1157 Golfair Bouldevard
Bridge to Success Academy High School--Westside High School Site
5530 Firestone Road