Accessibility Contact:If you discover a possible compliance issue, please report your concern to:Sherry T. Jackson, J.D.Executive DirectorOffice of Equity and Inclusion/Professional StandardsDuval County Public Schools1701 Prudential DriveJacksonville, FL 32207Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFor TDD/TTY Communication AssistanceDial 711 - use the Florida Telecommunications Relay, and then follow the Operator's questions. For more information and instructions, please visit the following web link: http://www.ftri.org/index.cfm/go/public.view/page/19Webmaster Contact:For other DCPS website related questions, please contact:José A. Acevedo, Web SupervisorDuval County Public Schools1701 Prudential DriveJacksonville, FL 32207Email: email@example.comTabitha Collins, Director of MarketingDuval County Public Schools1701 Prudential DriveJacksonville, FL 32207Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFor technology, password, email, or software-related questions (for employees, parents/guardians, and students), please contact Technology Services.Web Accessibility ComplianceDuval County Public School (DCPS) designed its district and school web sites to be accessible to a variety of users with differing needs. Visual, auditory, physical, speech, cognitive and neurological disabilities can all affect access to the web. Web accessibility compliance ensures access to the web for everyone, regardless of disability. As such, DCPS uses the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 created by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), American with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act to make our web content and navigation more accessible to people with disabilities.
The DCPS Web platform approaches accessibility in the following ways:
Maintaining accessibility compliance is an ongoing, daily concern that requires continuous monitoring and content audits. We welcome comments, suggestions for improvement, and/or issues related to accessibility compliance.Key Links & Files
- Template-based pages and apps provide consistent interactions and user experience across pages
- Allows clients to configure their templates while still remaining within the color contrast ratio
- Provides full support for keyboard navigation
- Text can be resized 200 percent without loss of content or functionality
- Contains page titles with the name of the workspace within which the user is working
- Download File: Blackboard - Voluntary Product Accessibility Template
- Web Link: Blackboard - Accessibility Statement & Documents
- Web Link: Information and Technical Assistance on the Americans Disability Act (ADA)
- Web Link: Section 508 Compliance
- Web Link: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Web Link: Florida Telecommunications Relay, Inc.