School Advisory Council (SAC)
The responsibility of the School Advisory Council is:
To provide parents, citizens, faculty, staff, and students with an opportunity to participate in the development of educational priorities, assessment of a school’s needs, and identification of local resources.
The functions of School Advisory Councils are:
- To assist in the preparation and evaluation of the school improvement plan (SIP) (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.)
- To assist in the preparation of educational improvement proposals for implementing an educational improvement grant.
- To assist in the preparation of the school’s annual budget (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.)
- To assist in completion of the Mid-Year Stakeholder Assessment.
- To perform functions prescribed by regulations of the district school board (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.)
Why should you JOIN SAC?
Being a part of SAC ensures diverse viewpoints are considered in school decision making. It is your chance to have your voice heard.
First Meeting of the 2022-2023 School Year:
Meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month in the ACHS Media Center at 6:00 pm
Contact LauraLeuthold99@gmail.com with any questions regarding the SAC committee.
2022 - 2023 SchoolAdvisory CouncilLeadershipLaura Leuthold - Chairlauraleuthold99@gmail.comRamon Day - Vice ChairTim Miller - Secretary