Dear Parents/Guardians of Joseph Finegan Elementary:
Here at Finegan Elementary, we are committed to providing a safe and structured learning environment. In an effort to enhance our learning environment, we have instituted a uniform policy. The policy below was crafted by a group of parents and staff members.
The uniform policy consists of the following:
- Red, white, or navy blue polo/golf style shirts with a collar (with or without school logo). PTA Spirit shirts may also be worn at any time. Samples of shirts with school logo are on display in the front office.
- Full length pants or shorts (khakis, blues, or blue jeans) for boys; pants, shorts, skirts, or skorts (khaki, blue, or jean) for girls. Shorts or bloomers should be worn under a skirt.
- Long sleeve shirts (red, white, or navy blue) may be worn underneath the polo shirts in cold weather. Sweat shirts with school logo are also available.
- Coats and jackets may be worn as necessary; color is student’s individual choice.
- Requirements of Duval County’s General Code of Appearance policy apply.
The order forms for logo shirts are available at the school or you can print the pdf out below. Thank you for your assistance and support in this initiative. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this process, please feel free to contact the school at 247-5996.