- Students will be permitted access to campus at 9:05
- Students will not be permitted on campus prior to 9:05
- Classes begin at 9:30
- Students will be dismissed beginning at 4:15
- Car riders should be picked up at the front of the school, not on the bus ramp
- Parents picking up students early must do so in the Main Office
- There will be NO early check out after 3:45 on regular school days and 2:00 on early release days.
There is an option for parents to enroll their child in the before school and after school Enrichment Program. It is $60.00 dollars for the morning program (7:00 - 9:05) and $100.00 for the afternoon program (4:30 - 6:00). You pay for 4 weeks at a time. Please contact Ms. Desmond at email@example.com for more information.
6th Grade Summer Bridge
Incoming 6th graders Summer Bridge will be held Wednesday, July 31st and Thursday, August 1st from 9:30 - 2:30. Snacks and lunch will be provided.
There will be a parent session on Wednesday, July 31st from 9:30 - 10:30.
Orientation will be held on August 9th:
8th Grade & Building 9 (CSS): 9:00 am- 10:00 am
7th Grade 10:00 am - 11:00 am
6th Grade 11:00 am - 12:00 pm