Please visit the front office or Parent Resource Room to view a copy of the Parent & Family Engagement Plan - available in English, Arabic, Haitian Creole, Spanish and Ukranian.
What is a Parent Liaison?
Your Parent Liaison, Mrs. Lindsay, is a faculty member who works to bridge the gap between home and school by helping parents get information and support they need to ensure their child’s academic and social success. As a parent, you have a private link, connection, and bridge to your child’s school.
Her office is in TPHS’ main office lobby.
Your Parent Liaison can assist in many areas including the following:
- Communicate with parents to support their child’s learning with regular attendance, school expectations, after school activities, homework completion, and volunteering at school.
- Communicate your school related concerns and areas of noted improvement.
- Connect you to valuable information regarding the ACT and ACT, school dress code and parent/teacher conferences.
- Advises the School Advisory Council and Parent Advisory Council.
- Assists with organizing and attending all family involvement activities.
- Provide information, materials, and college resources from the Parent Resource Center located in the main office lobby.