November Meeting Notice
Meeting Date: Thursday, November 17, 2022
Meeting Time: 5:30-6:30 PM
The School Advisory Council (SAC) at Twin Lakes Academy Elementary will hold an in-person meeting on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 5:30 PM. The in-person meeting will be held at 8000 Point Meadows Drive in the school’s Media Center. In order to remain in compliance with the Florida Sunshine Law (1001.452, F.S), a physical quorum must be present in order to conduct any SAC business (including any votes that take place).
The purpose is to discuss the following topic(s), which may be amended after publication of this meeting notice (updated agenda can be located on our school’s website- www.duvalschools.org/tlae):
To provide a snapshot of our school’s progress towards the goals that were laid out in our 2022-2023 School Improvement Plan and share these results with all Community Stakeholders.
Method for the Public to make comments at the Meeting:
- Any person may submit written public comments to email firstname.lastname@example.org between 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m., Monday, November 14, 2022.
- Each individual must include his/her name, address, and what organization, if any s/he represents. Anonymous comments will not be accepted. Therefore, each written comment must include the person’s name and address.
- Written comments must be limited to 3 minutes (approximately 400 words).
- Comments that include profane or vulgar language or personal attacks will not be included.
- All emails received will be retained as public records pursuant to chapter 119, F.S.
- Written public comments that are timely submitted and comply with these requirements will be read into the SAC meeting record.
- Written public comments that are not timely submitted or that do not comply with these requirements will not be included as part of the November 17, 2022, Meeting record.
Any person who anticipates an appeal of a decision made by the Duval County School Board with respect to any matter considered at these meetings, or who may decide to appeal such decision, will need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made. This record will need to include the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
NOTICE TO PERSONS NEEDING SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS AND TO ALL HEARING-
IMPAIRED PERSONS: In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act; persons needing a special accommodation to participate in the proceedings should contact 904-348-7824.