National Career Academy Coalition Model Academy
Mission and Goal Statement
The mission of the Automotive Academy is to assist the student in acquiring the knowledge, skills and attributes necessary to be a successful Florida Automotive dealers Association Certified Technician in the field of Automotive service, Automotive Collision & Refinishing and continue their education in a post-secondary institution of higher learning.
Automotive Academy Goals
- To Utilize hands on and academic instruction to provide a pathway to industry certification.
- To Equip students to meet the need of local employers in the field of automotive repair.
- To Promote post-secondary education at a four year university.
- To Promote post secondary technical education at an accredited technical college.
- To Entry level position as a technician.