Return to Headlines
When registering a child, you need to bring all of the following information with you:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- School Health Physical (DH 3040 Form - dated after 8/23/2009)
- Immunization Record (DH 680 Form)
- Social Security Card (Student’s)
- I. D. card (Parent’s)
- Proof of Address:
Homeowners: Must have current JEA bill, (and a combination of other acceptable documents, Mortgage agreement, car insurance, bank statement, loan, credit card statement, phone bill).
Renters: Lease Agreement on company letterhead (from a company, not a private individual) and 3 pieces of mail.
Living with someone (relative or friend): Notarized letter, their JEA bill & 3 pieces of mail with your name at this address (i.e. car insurance, bank statement, loan, credit card statement, phone bill).
- Registration Packet - the school will have a copy for you to fill out. You can also download this 4 page packet, type the information on it, print it and bring it in with you.
- DCPS Registration Form
- DCPS Registration Form (Spanish)
- 1st - 5th grade students, NEW to Duval County:
Above information plus final report card.
Name, address and telephone number from previous school.
Students transferring from another school in Duval County need proof of address & final report card.
Questions - Duval County Phone 390-2000 or www.duvalschools.org