Announcement Date: 8/21/19
- Congratulations to the golf team for their victory yesterday. GREAT JOB!
- Congrats to both the JV and Varsity Wolfpack Volleyball Teams on their double win last night against Duval Charter! Great way to start off the season! Come out on Thursday, August 29th, to cheer us on as we take on University Christian."
- Anyone interested in joining Best Buddies club, there will be an interest meeting today after school in room 23. For more information, see Mrs. Williams.
- Gay-Straight Alliance will meet today at 3:00 in the Media Center. This is the 1st meeting and if you're interested please make sure to be there! If you have any questions, see Mr. Pullen or Ms. Jolly.
- Any students interested in joining the Fall Baseball season there will be an interest meeting Thursday August 22nd immediately following school. Please meet in Coach Hoprich’s room 42. If you are unable to attend and want more information stop by Room 42 for further information.
- Juniors and Seniors the following colleges will be here next week visiting: United States Naval Academy, Hofstra University, Villanova University, University of Alabama at Birmingham and University of Florida. If you are interested, please sign up on the signup sheets outside of the Student learning center.
- VyStar will open August 26th for all transaction s and new members. All you need to become a member is $5, your social security and a student ID.
- FBLA is having their first meeting Wednesday 21st in room 45.
- As a reminder, you can only get five tardies per 9 weeks. On the fourth tardy, your parents will be called and on the fifth tardy you will be assigned ISSP for the day. Please get to school on time, and get to class on time throughout the day.
- All 9th graders interested in participating the Student Government for this school year should plan on attending a brief information session in Ms. Glynn’s room on Tuesday, August 20th. This meeting is only open to freshmen. Please see Ms. Glynn in room 5 if you have any questions.
- Starting Tuesday, August 20th, Mr Bickham will have after school, math tutoring in Room 7, after school every Tuesday and Thursday, 3 - 4pm.
- An interest meeting forthe club "Mu Alpha Theta" a National Honors Math Club, will be held on Wednesday August 21st, 2019. This club is only open to Juniors and Seniors and they must have an overall 3.0 grade average in high school math courses.
- Anyone interested in being part of the yearbook club should see Mrs. Fessenden this week to pick up a club application. Yearbook club applications are due Wednesday, August 21.
- To help beat the heat, come and get your favorite flavor of Snow Cone. They are available immediately after school at the JROTC Fill Up. For our new students, that’s directly in front of the entrance to the school’s auditorium. You can purchase a large for $2.00 in your choice of several flavors. They are only available for a limited time, so don’t miss out.
- Remember if you missed any of these announcements, you can go to our webpage at duvalschools.org/wolfson , click on morning announcements and read what we just announced.
PACK Principles: These values reflect the foundation of our guiding principles.
P – Present and balanced, persevering over obstacles
A – Ambitious and open minded, life-long learners
C – Critical thinkers who pursue knowledge above all
K – Kind and courageous community leaders who are always ready to BACK THE PACK!