Announcement Date: April 18, 2019
- Today from 4:30 to 7:00 is the Spring Festival will be held on the softball field; all are welcome to join. There will be a food truck, games, and an Easter Egg Hunt. It is free for everyone.
- There is no AP Test Prep this weekend for any sessions. Please check the website for updated AP Test Prep dates.
- Anyone interested in being a part of the cheerleading squad for next year – the clinic has been moved to Monday 5/13, Tuesday 5/14 and Wednesday 5/15 with tryouts on Thursday 5/16. More information will be coming out this week. See Ms. Williams, Ms. Humphreys or Ms. Talley if you have any questions.
- Class of 2020 if you are interested in planning your senior events next year consider running for office or just be a member of the senior network. See Ms. Starn for your application in the school counseling office.
- The marching band is looking for next year's flag and auxiliary line. A clinic and auditions will be held beginning April 29th. Please see the bulletin board in front of the band room for more information.
- Juniors and Seniors – Prom will be held on Friday, April 26h at the Garden Club of Jacksonville from 8:00pm – 11:00pm. Tickets are $60.00 cash per person and can be purchased before or after school from Ms. Talley (outside of her office on Bruster Hall). No tickets tickets will be sold at the door. If you are bringing a date that does not attend Wolfson, you must complete the prom date information sheet before buying your tickets. You may pick these up from Ms. Talley.
- Look on the website for the AP Test Prep Sessions for AP Human Geography, AP World History, AP US History and AP Psychology. You HAVE to check the website for dates and subjects.
- After school tutoring sessions:
Monday: English with Ms. Glynn
History with Mr. Hoprich
Science with Mr. Steele
Math with Mr. Bichkam (SAT and ACT PREP ONLY)
Tuesday and Thursday: Math with Mr. Bickham
- PACK Principles: These values reflect the foundation of our guiding principles.
- P – Present and balanced, persevering over obstacles
- A – Ambitious and open minded, life-long learners
- C – Critical thinkers who pursue knowledge above all
- K – Kind and courageous community leaders who are always ready to BACK THE PACK!