- Congratulations to the Boys Golf team for winning Regionals! The team advances on to States which will be played at the beginning of November. Go Pack!
- Today's "Jax goes to College week" activity is to complete the college information form posted on the Class Teams. Once completed, you will be entered into the drawing on Friday. Don't forget to wear your favorite college's gear to school on Wednesday!
- There will be a virtual interest meeting today for those of you who are interested in joining Best Buddies. Join the Remind posted on our Instagram Best Buddies Wolfson_ signs are located outside the main office. Best Buddies advocates for inclusion in our school and our communities.
- Wolfpack - all next week is Jax goes to College week! We will celebrating this fun event with a daily college activity. Students completing each activity will be entered into a drawing for gift cards and college gear on Friday, 10/23. More details to come on Monday!
- All students interested in joining Active Minds: our first meeting will be in Mr. Yost's room 22 on Tuesday October 20th directly after school. Please arrange for transportation home on that day.
- Anyone who paid their class dues can pick up their Home Coming Package in the College Resource Center during their lunches.
- All Interact applications are due to Ms. Benga or Ms. Fessenden by Tuesday, October 20th.
- The Interact Club will be celebrating Down Syndrome Awareness Month by having a Buddy Day on October 21st. Find two friends and dress as triplets to celebrate the 3rd copy of the 21st chromosome.
- All 9th, 10th and 11th graders who have paid their class dues stop by the media center during your lunch to pick up your homecoming package today and tomorrow.
- Every Tuesday, Mr. Bickham will have virtual math tutoring from 7:00pm until 8:00pm in Microsoft Teams. If you want math help, email Mr. Bickham and he will add you to the “Math tutoring” TEAMS. Then on Tuesday nights, you can join the meeting if you have math questions.
Students, for your safety, and the safety of others, please always WALK to your right. The yellow tape down each hallway will help you to remember.
- All students must wear their MASK and ID at all times inside the building. The only exception for removing the MASK is during lunch.
- Gator Masks and Bandanas are NOT approved.
- Head covering are not permitted for boys or girls – no hats, hoodies, wave caps, head wraps, sun visors, or sunglasses can be worn inside of the building.
P – Present and balanced, persevering over obstacles
A – Ambitious and open minded, life-long learners
C – Critical thinkers who pursue knowledge above all
K – Kind and courageous community leaders who are always ready to BACK THE PACK!