Announcement Date: April 23, 2019
- Seniors who are looking for a summer job, the Jacksonville Empire is currently accepting applications for social media interns and in customer sales and service. Anyone 17+ can apply at JaxEmpireWork.com or there will be a table Monday and Tuesday during lunch to apply directly.
- Anyone interested in being a part of the cheerleading squad for next year – the clinic has been moved to Monday 5/13, Tuesday 5/14 and Wednesday 5/15 with tryouts on Thursday 5/16. More information will be coming out this week. See Ms. Williams, Ms. Humphreys or Ms. Talley if you have any questions.
- The marching band is looking for next year's flag and auxiliary line. A clinic and auditions will be held beginning April 29th. Please see the bulletin board in front of the band room for more information.
- Juniors and Seniors – Prom will be held on Friday, April 26h at the Garden Club of Jacksonville from 8:00pm – 11:00pm. Tickets are $60.00 cash per person and can be purchased before or after school from Ms. Talley (outside of her office on Bruster Hall). No tickets tickets will be sold at the door. If you are bringing a date that does not attend Wolfson, you must complete the prom date information sheet before buying your tickets. You may pick these up from Ms. Talley.
- Look on the website for the AP Test Prep Sessions for AP Human Geography, AP World History, AP US History and AP Psychology. You HAVE to check the website for dates and subjects.
- After school tutoring sessions:
Monday: English with Ms. Glynn
History with Mr. Hoprich
Science with Mr. Steele
Math with Mr. Bichkam (SAT and ACT PREP ONLY)
Tuesday and Thursday: Math with Mr. Bickham
- PACK Principles: These values reflect the foundation of our guiding principles.
- P – Present and balanced, persevering over obstacles
- A – Ambitious and open minded, life-long learners
- C – Critical thinkers who pursue knowledge above all
- K – Kind and courageous community leaders who are always ready to BACK THE PACK!