- Congratulations to the softball team on beating Westside 8-3 to improve their record to 2-0. Leading hitters were Lexi White, Dominique Snodey, and Kaylee Priest. Lexi White had 14 strikeouts on the mound!!
- Wolfson Campus Cleanup this Saturday, Feb. 27th from 8:30am-10:30am. All students are invited to attend and earn community service hours. Bring gloves, water, and masks are required. Meet at the front of the school at 8:30am.
- Student Government is hosting an on-campus blood drive on Wednesday, February 24th. Students 16 and older will be able to sign up for an appointment during all three lunches on Monday and Tuesday. There are a limited number of appointment times and they fill up fast, so if you are interested make sure you sign up early. Please contact Ms. Glynn with any questions.
- National Honor Society is having a Wolfson Cleanup day. It will be on Saturday, February 27th from 8:30 to 10:30 am. On the Activities Form page, there is a sign-up for clubs/organizations. Please help them out, they have a lot of mulch to put down. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Davis for more details.
- Our students do such an amazing job at keeping their masks on throughout the entire day. Koontz and the Security Team will be conducting “random classroom searches” for classes were 100% of the students are wearing their masks correctly and doing the right thing. Prizes will be given to the entire class as a thank you reward for being so awesome
- Peer tutoring occurs every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday during all lunches in the college resource room. All subjects offered and no signup is necessary. Stop by and get some extra help for your classes as we finish the second quarter strong!
- Students remember that IDs are a requirement. All students should be wearing IDs at all times.
- Every Tuesday, Mr. Bickham will have virtual math tutoring from 7:00pm until 8:00pm in Microsoft Teams. If you want math help, email Mr. Bickham and he will add you to the “Math tutoring” TEAMS. Then on Tuesday nights, you can join the meeting if you have math questions.
- All students must wear their MASK and ID at all times inside the building. The only exception for removing the MASK is during lunch.
- Gator Masks and Bandanas are NOT approved.
- Head covering are not permitted for boys or girls – no hats, hoodies, wave caps, head wraps, sun visors, or sunglasses can be worn inside of the building.
P – Present and balanced, persevering over obstacles
A – Ambitious and open minded, life-long learners
C – Critical thinkers who pursue knowledge above all
K – Kind and courageous community leaders who are always ready to BACK THE PACK!