- The Gay Straight Alliance Info meeting is on Thursday, OCTOBER 29th. This Thursday for about 30 minutes after school in Mr. Pullen's room.
- The first Drama Club meeting will be this Monday, November 2 from 3:00-4:30 in room 58. This meeting is for anyone who signed up to be a member or anyone who is interested in seeing what Drama Club is about.
- New NHS members - Please pay your dues in CASH to Ms. Davis by this Friday, Oct. 30th. The online payment option is not available. Ms. Davis will be in the college room during all lunches this week. You will not be able to attend the new member induction ceremony unless you have paid your dues.
- The winners of the "Jax goes to college" week drawing have been posted to TEAMs. Please come to the college resource room to claim your prize during lunch today. Thank you to ALL students who participated in the college week activities!
- Wolfpack - Y'all have done a great job with all the college activities during "Jax Goes to College" week. If you have not completed an activity to be entered into the drawing, you can still do one of the activities today. These include: filling out form on Wolfson college website, completing college survey on Teams, stopping by college resource room during lunch, and turning in volunteer hour logs to Ms. Starn. Winners of the drawing will be announced on Monday!
- New NHS members must pay their dues by Friday, October 30th. Stop by college resource room during lunch to see Ms. Davis for cash payments or pay online via the email you received.
- Wolfson SGA is hosting an on-campus blood drive this Wednesday, October 28th. Students 16 and older are eligible to donate. Everyone who donates gets a free Halloween t-shirt, a wellness check including a COVID-19 antibody test, and lots of snacks. Please visit the sign-up table during your lunch today or tomorrow to learn more information.
- Every Tuesday, Mr. Bickham will have virtual math tutoring from 7:00pm until 8:00pm in Microsoft Teams. If you want math help, email Mr. Bickham and he will add you to the “Math tutoring” TEAMS. Then on Tuesday nights, you can join the meeting if you have math questions.
Students, for your safety, and the safety of others, please always WALK to your right. The yellow tape down each hallway will help you to remember.
- All students must wear their MASK and ID at all times inside the building. The only exception for removing the MASK is during lunch.
- Gator Masks and Bandanas are NOT approved.
- Head covering are not permitted for boys or girls – no hats, hoodies, wave caps, head wraps, sun visors, or sunglasses can be worn inside of the building.
P – Present and balanced, persevering over obstacles
A – Ambitious and open minded, life-long learners
C – Critical thinkers who pursue knowledge above all
K – Kind and courageous community leaders who are always ready to BACK THE PACK!