Announcement Date: 12/11/19
Class of 2020 your graduation fees of $60.00 dollars is due next Thursday, December 19th.
Seniors do you want to meet other seniors from all over the United States? Reserve your seat now with only $20.00 for Grad Bash 20’, payment is due no later than December 19th. See Ms. Starn for more details.
- Get your Wolfson Spirit Gear for the Holidays! Every Tuesday and Thursday in December, there will be a pop-up store during both lunches to purchase spirit store items. The store is also open every day in the Main Office during school hours. Cash or check only.
- Attention Wolfson student-athletes, if you are interested in playing Varsity or JV baseball, please attend an information meeting next Wednesday, December 4th at 3:15p at the baseball field. And, if you are interested in being a part of baseball support staff, the program is looking for managers, videographers, statisticians, Game day helpers, and many more roles. There will be an information meeting December 5th at 3:15p, also at the baseball field with Coach Kaplan. For more information, follow Wolfson Baseball on Instagram.
- Candy Grams are back! SGA will be selling Candy Grams during both lunches on A Days beginning Monday, December 2nd. There are $1, $3, and $5 options. Please check out SGA’s Instagram page for more details.
- SGA is hosting a blood drive on campus next Wednesday, December 4th. Students will have the opportunity to sign up to donate blood next Monday and Tuesday during both lunches. If you have any questions, please see Ms. Glynn.
- The Wolfson Fine Arts department will be holding auditions for the spring musical, "The Wiz," beginning next week. If you'd like to try out, dance clinics are next Monday, December 2, and Wednesday, December 4 in the auditorium. Vocal music clinics will be Tuesday, December 3 in Mr. Larsen's room. The clinics will teach you what you need to know for auditions! If you want more information, see Ms. Holley or Mr. Larsen.
- Budding filmmakers now’s your time to show your talent. The student film festival is this December 18! Prizes will be awarded for top student films. Submit your films to Mr Yost — film department head — by December 11!
- Yearbooks will be available this year by pre-order only! This means that if you want to guarantee owning a book, you must order it before winter break. Yearbooks cost $70 and can be ordered with Mrs. Fessenden in room 10.
- Future Business Leaders of America is hosting the Citi’s Women in IT workshop on December 9th during 2nd Females who will be 16 or older by June 1st who are interested in a summer technology internship should sign up for the workshop. Sign up sheets are located in Guidance, outside of Room 45 and outside of the VyStar branch.
- In an effort to keep the school safe, please understand that food cannot be delivered to the school. Please do not order, or have anyone order and deliver food to you here at the school. All delivery services will be turned away. The only people who can bring you food are your parents/guardians.
- As a reminder, you can only get four tardies per 9 weeks (including traffic). On the fourth tardy, your parents will be called and on the fifth tardy you will be assigned ISSP for the day. Please get to school on time, and get to class on time throughout the day.
- There is tutoring every day after school (unless cancelled) every Tuesday and Thursdays for math in Mr Bickham’s room and every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for all subjects by the NHS in Ms. Wright’s room.
- Remember if you missed any of these announcements, you can go to our webpage at duvalschools.org/wolfson, click on morning announcements and read what we just announced.
Remember if you missed any of these announcements, you can go to our webpage at
PACK Principles: These values reflect the foundation of our guiding principles.
P – Present and balanced, persevering over obstacles
A – Ambitious and open minded, life-long learners
C – Critical thinkers who pursue knowledge above all
K – Kind and courageous community leaders who are always ready to BACK THE PACK!