Duval HomeRoom & Duval Flex
Virtual classes taught by Wolfson Instructors will be accessable through TEAMS. Follow this step by step guide to find your classes in teams. You can also contact your teacher and chat with classmates in your digital classroom!
A lot of communication this year will be managed through email. Make sure that you are checking your student email account EVERY DAY! Here is a step by step guide as to how to check your DCPS student email:
If you are taking classes through Duval Flex (which means that the classes are held virtaully via Duval HomeRoom, but are NOT taught by your Wolfson Teachers), then you need to sign up for those classes by following the steps outlined here:
Need further assistance?!
- Students can download Microsoft Products including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel to use at home through the Student Microsoft Home Use Program. Click here for more information.
- If you need assistance with your Student or Parent Focus Account, click here.
- If you need assistance getting your password to your student email, please contact Ms. Starn at StarnD@duvalschools.org
- If you have any questions about assignments or coursework for your Wolfson Duval HomeRoom Classes, contact your teacher.
- If you have any questions regarding IB or AP courses, contact Mrs. Benga at FarwellB@duvalschools.org
- For any other questions or concerns regarding your Wolfson courses, contact your guidance counselor.
Remember to follow our A/B day calendar and bell schedule so that you can be marked present for your live online classes!