Announcement - DCPS Opens Computer Sales for Parents and Employees
DCPS has partnered with Urban Mining to sell our used computers at deeply discounted prices. Buying a used computer is now quick, easy, online and ongoing. We have many types of used computers available including Lenovo Laptops and Desktops, IMACs, MacBooks and MacBook Pros, and many others. Prices range from $50 to $300 with the discount depending on the model.
Our DCPS Online Used Computer Store opened on September 25. To access the online sale, parents must have a valid Oneview Account associated with a DCPS student(s) and verified by the student's school. Create your OneView account by following the link below. If you already have a Oneview account, you can verify if your student is associated with your account by logging into Oneview.
- All computers are 50% off for DCPS parents that have a student(s) registered to their Oneview account.
- One computer per student registered to your parent account per year. If you have more than one child associated with your Oneview Account, log off after each purchase and log back into to purchase additional computers for your other students.
- DCPS employees receive a 25% discount for a one-time purchase every year
- Purchases MUST be made ONLINE through your parent or employee Oneview account. Items are not available at the retail store until purchased online.
- The online store offers a variety of payment options
- Shipping is available or pick up at Urban Mining’s Retail Store at 2362 Emerson Street
- You will be notified via email when your order is received and when your order is ready for pick up or shipped
- Sales will be ongoing, as more equipment is made available. Items will be listed on the sale site. Parents and staff should check back regularly for newly listed items.
- Computers have a 90-day warranty
- You can use a computer kiosk at any of our schools to access the site and purchase a computer.
For more information or question, contact Urban Mining’s Help Desk at 904-452-7210