The American Muslim Alliance of Florida Inc. will be awarding of $15,000 in scholarships to 25 students in support of Florida High School Senior students in pursuit of a college education. The top 5 students will each receive a scholarship in the amonut of $1000. In addition, 20 students will each receive a scholarship in the amount of $500.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. The applicant must be graduating from a public, private, or home school within the state of Florida and entering college as a full-time student.
2. Applicant must have a cumulative gpa of at least 3.0 and attach official copies of school transcripts.
3. Applicants must provide 2 letters of recommendation from teachers of core subjects. Please limit letters of recommendation to one page for each recommendation.
4. Applicant's school counselor must complete page 2.
5. Applicant must compose and type a one page, single-spaced essay stating why you should be awarded a scholarship, and why you plan to further your studies at a college or university.
Scholarship Program is open for students of all faith and race.
Deadline: May 4, 2020
To pick up the application please see Ms. Ibasco.