Wilshire Law Firm Student Scholar App
A student that wants to attend college should not have that goal compromised because of financial considerations. For Wilshire Law Firm’s founding president Bobby Saadian, a higher education should be a right, not a privilege. That’s especially true when the student in question has a history of academic excellence.
With that in mind, Wilshire Law Firm is proud to sponsor the Student Scholar Award. This award has been established to recognize a high school student who has achieved academic excellence while also contributing to their community in a meaningful way.
The winner will receive a scholarship in the amount of $1,000 to use towards their college education and a possible springboard to a career in law. If you believe that you are that Student Scholar, please let Wilshire Law Firm know by completing the application and submitting your essay for consideration.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Student must be a US citizen or a permanent resident.
- Student must be a senior in high school or a current undergrad with at least 2 semesters left.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must demonstrate involvement in community activities.
- Students must submit a 600-word essay describing the college major they’re interested in and why. Also, how they intend to utilize their degree to contribute to the community.
- Students must send an unofficial copy of their high school and/or college transcripts.
- Please send the application materials, via email or fax, on or before the June 28, 2019 deadline.
If you would like to apply, please complete the Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship Application.