Kindergarten / New Student Registration 2018/2019
Proof of Birth, Vaccination, Physical Examination & Other Documentation
All registrants must provide all of the following:
- Birth certificate or valid evidence of date of birth
- Florida certification of immunization or exemption
- Physical examination for all students who have never attended a Florida public or private school (physical must be no more than 12 months old at the time of the student’s enrollment)
- Most recent report card, if granted from another district
Proof of Residency Requirements
Proof of residence is required before a student is enrolled in his/her properly assigned school. For registration and subsequent enrollment, the parent or legal guardian must complete the district's student registration form and submit:
1. 1 (one) document from the sources listed in Column A
2. 1 (one) additional document from Columns B or C (both sources of information must match).
3. For extraordinary circumstances, please contact the District's Pupil Assignment Office/School Choice office directly for further clarification regarding other accepted official identification sources not listed below.
|Column A||Column B||Column C|
|Jacksonville Electric Authority (JEA) bill or TECO bill||Automobile Insurance||Current Bank Account Statement (may block out account number)|
|Mortgage agreement (or closing statement)||Credit Card statement||Payroll Statement|
|Lease agreement (from a company, or *private individual)||Bank account statement||Current non-cellular phone bill|
|Driver’s License or State ID||US postal service confirmation of address change||Vehicle Registration|
*Private lease agreement must be notarized AND two additional documents from columns B and C are required.