Class Change Policy
POLICY FOR REQUESTING CLASS CHANGE
• If a teacher requests class change for a student, a conference must take place with the principal first, then with parent individually.
• Principal will schedule a conference with the parent and teacher where strategies/interventions will be developed as a team and implemented. Principal will monitor.
• If parent requests class change for student, same procedures must occur.
• The monitoring period will consist of 3 weeks.
• Post conference will take place individually with teacher and parent. Then principal, teacher and parent will meet as a group with the decision if the student is moved or not. Principal makes the final decision.