Highlands Elementary School
Highlands Elementary School will be receiving a new facility anticipated to be completed in August 2024. The transition to get to the completion of this new school will require some flexibility. Below, see information regarding the transition process needed to get to completion.
- The rebuild will result in the consolidation of two elementary schools, Highlands Elementary and Pine Estates Elementary.
- Highlands Elementary School students will relocate to the Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary campus for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Upon completion, Highlands and Pine Estates elementary schools’ students will transition to the new campus.
- School bus transportation will be provided for all students who qualify, with a bus stop at the Highlands campus for students who were originally walkers.
- Highlands Elementary School
- Pine Estates Elementary School
- Staff Meeting - Aug 31
- Pine Estates, School Advisory Council (SAC) - Sept 22 @ 3:30 p.m.
- Highlands, School Advisory Council (SAC) - Sept 29 @ 5:30 p.m.
- Community Meeting - Oct 13 @ 5:30 p.m.
- Consolidation Impact Review - Dec 1 @ 6 p.m.
- Consolidation Impact Review at Pine Estates - Jan 12 @ 5 p.m.
- Consolidation Impact Review at Highlands - Feb 2 @ 5 p.m.