Southside Estates Elementary School will be receiving a new facility anticipated to be completed in August 2024. Below, see information regarding the transition process needed to get to completion.
- The rebuild will result in the consolidation of Southside Estates and Windy Hills elementary schools.
- The new replacement school, with a capacity between 900 and 1000 students will be built on the adjacent Southside Estates Park parcel and support 21st Century Learning.
- Students will continue to attend classes at their original campus while the new facility is being fabricated.
- Upon completion, students from Southside Estates and Windy Hill elementary schools will transition to the new facility.
- Southside Estates Elementary School
- Windy Hills Elementary School
- Community Meeting at Southside Estates Elementary - Feb 21 @ 5:30 p.m.
- Consolidation Impact Review Meeting at Southside Estates Elementary - Feb 21 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Consolidation Impact Review Meeting at Windy Hills Elementary - Mar 7 @ 5:30 p.m.