Jacksonville Teacher Residency proudly prepares prospective teachers for rewarding careers in Duval’s high-needs schools through a comprehensive program focused on rigorous academic course work, social justice, collaboration and induction support.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR OUR 2018-19 COHORTS
- JTR Secondary STEM Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- UNF Undergraduate Elementary Preservice Teacher Residency
To begin the application process:
- Ensure that you meet the qualifications for one of the Cohorts. This information can be found on the Secondary STEM MAT Graduate or Undergraduate pages.
- Qualified applicants for the secondary mathematics and science MAT should complete a Prospect Form to begin the application process.
- UNF undergraduate elementary preservice teachers should contact their education advisor at UNF.