Bus Registration 2022 - 2023
How to register:
All students except those receiving ESE services must register for transportation before they may ride a bus.
Log into the parent/guardian Focus account and select your child’s name
- Select Child Info
- Select Forms
- Select Transportation Registration Form
- The primary address is used to determine the bus assignment.
If the address is correct, go to “Does Your Child Need Bus Transportation” and select Yes
If the address is not correct, contact your child’s school to update before proceeding.
- Click Submit Request
Repeat these steps for any additional students in the family.
To view your child's bus stop information:
- Bus stop information displays in the Parent Focus Account only if students are registered for bus transportation.
- To locate your child’s bus information, log in to your Parent Focus Account, select your child’s name, select Child Info, then select Transportation from the list.
- Bus stop assignment may take up to 10 business days to display in Focus after the bus registration date.
Register your child for BusTransportation today. If you need Bus Stop information while updates are on hold, register your student, then call us at 904-858-6200 for bus stop information.
The Alternate Address Request option is open for the 22-23 school year. Please register your student for a bus, before submitting an Alternate Address request.
Transportation will use the 22-23 primary address in Focus to assign a bus stop. For a change of address, update the address with the 2022-23 school of attendance instead of requesting an Alternate Address.
Need a Focus account to get started?
To open a Focus account, go to the DCPS Focus site. Once your account is established, please follow the directions on this sheet to register your student for bus transportation.
For more information:
Call (904) 858-6200 between 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.