School Counseling Office

  • Schedule an Appointment To schedule an appointment, click on the name of the counselor below that corresponds with your name.  

    Walk-ins – Welcomed between 7:15-8:15 a.m. Students must have a pass from their 1st block teacher.

    Counselor Corner – Counselors are available in the cafeteria during 1st and 2nd Lunch Monday-Friday to answer student questions daily.

Counselor Contact and Appointment Information

  • 904.646.5100  ~  FAX: 904.348.5170

    Cassie Solliday, Assistant Principal of Curriculum
  • ff


Office Staff