POLICY FOR REQUESTING CLASS CHANGE
• If a teacher requests class change for a student, a conference must take place with the principal first, then with parent individually.
• Principal will schedule a conference with the parent and teacher where strategies/interventions will be developed as a team and implemented. Principal will monitor.
• If parent requests class change for student, same procedures must occur.
• The monitoring period will consist of 3 weeks.
• Post conference will take place individually with teacher and parent. Then principal, teacher and parent will meet as a group with the decision if the student is moved or not. Principal makes the final decision.
Parents, welcome to the new school year! We would like to introduce you to our New Student Information System,
As part of the District’s goal to ensure effective, equitable, and efficient use of resources, Duval County Public Schools will be implementing Focus, a new Student Information System, at the beginning of the 2015-2016 school year. The district’s student information system allows parents to access grades, progress reports and attendance. Focus will serve parents/guardians, students, teachers and administrators.
· Technical Support for Parent and Guardian Accounts
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-744-9351 for account assistance.