Here is the weekly message sent out via telephone from our principal. If you are not receiving these phone blasts, please contact the office to make sure we have your correct contact information. Thank you!
Here is information about Camp Sheffield 2018. Registration will be March 27th from 3:15 until 6:30 pm. Thanks!
Please click here for the supply list for this year. Please keep in mind teachers may ask for additional supllies as the year progresses.
Please click here for the latest newsletter.
* In order to volunteer, eat lunch, and/or chaperone a field trip, volunteers must fill out an online volunteer application and receive clearance. To check your status or for assistance, please contact the front office.
* If you have recently moved or changed your phone number, please remember to update your records with the main office staff. It’s imperative that we are able to reach you or a family member in the event of an emergency.
* All changes to dismissal must be made in writing. We cannot accept changes to transportation over the phone.
* Please remember that any changes in dismissal must be done in writing. Also, students cannot be checked out after 2:15 P.M. Thank you for your help in ensuring your student is in school for the entire school day!
* Supervision of students begins at 8:00 A.M. If you need supervision before this time, please contact the Extended Day program.
* Our cafeteria serves free breakfast for any student. Breakfast will be served daily in the cafeteria beginning at 8:00 am and ending at 8:25.
* Early Check Outs
Please remember that per district policy, students cannot be checked out after 2:15 P.M. On Early release days, students cannot be checked out after 1:00 P.M. Thank you for your help in ensuring your student is in school for the entire school day!