Greetings Joseph Stilwell Military Academy of Leadership Families,
This is Principal Wilcox with some updates and news for the week.
* Report cards are due to go home with students on Monday, April 1st.
* S.T.E.A.M. data chat and family night will be held on Thursday, April 4th. During this time parents will be able to have a brief conference with teacher(s) to discuss and plan for student(s) success.
*Lastly, we look forward to partnering with you to ensure students are well rested and in attendance daily as we approach the Spring 2019 Florida State Assessment testing window. We will begin with the administration of the Writing portion of the assessment for grades 6,7, and 8, Tuesday, April 2nd- Friday, April 5th
- The FSA Reading for grades 6,7, and 8 will take place the week of Wednesday, May 1st
- FSA Math for grades 6,7, and 8 will take place the week of May 6th – May 8th
- Grade 8 Science will take place Thursday, May 9th
- Algebra 1 and Geometry will take place the week of May 13th
- Civics will take place Monday, May 20th
Additional updates will be provided. We appreciate you and thank you for your continuous support!