End of the Year (Student) Awards
Students in grades K-5 will be recognized for the following awards:
- Excellent Citizenship- “A” in Citizenship every quarter
- All “E” or “A” Honor Roll- “E” or “A” in every academic subject, every quarter
- A/B Honor Roll- “A” or “B” in every academic subject, every quarter
- Perfect Attendance-Students that have less than 2 unexcused tardies or up to 2 unexcused early checkouts (DCPS Board Policy 5.42)
- Students in grades 3, 4, and 5 will receive awards for President’s Physical Fitness, Student Council, and Art.
- Students in grade 4 will also receive awards for Green Team and Science Fair.
- Grade 5 students will also receive awards for Science Fair, Spelling Bee, Students of Service, 5th Grade Recognition (district), Daughters of the American Revolution “Citizens of the Year”, President Trump’s Award for Education Excellence and Most Improved Student (1 per class).
End of the year award ceremonies for grades 2-5 will take place the May 25, 29, 30, and 31 beginning at 9:00 AM. Kindergarten and 1st grade students receive awards in their individual classrooms.
Yearbooks on Sale in Office
$25 while supplies last.
Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Program 2018-2019
Your child must be age 4 on or before September 1st of the current school year. Eligible children for the 2018-2019 school-year must have been born between September 2, 2013 through September 1, 2014.
Your child must be age 5 on or before September 1, 2018 to be elgibile to register for Kindergarten for the 2018 - 2019 school year.